Hevlock Membrance Doors
Hevlock Membrance Doors are made of flush doors and a CNC router is used to carve out a design after which the foil can be applied right into the carved surface. The Vacuum press males sure that the foil takes the shape as the carved out door. In addition to many traditional designs based on 'two panel' or 'four panel' doors, virtually any design is possible. Nowadays, there are thousands of original designs for membrance doors available.
We recommend the placing of wooden beading on four sides of these doors in order to save the foil from peelingt off.
Our PVC Membrance Doors are preferred for the following uniqueness:
- Easy Maintenance
- Solid moulded to insure strength
- Treated Kiln dried Timber
- High quality imported membrane foil
- Ready to install door ensures saving time and money
- Superior and economical in use
- Termite and borer resistant
- No need to paint and polish
- Resistant to climate changes